10. Jersey Shore recently aired it’s final episode and just when you thought your TV was going to have some relief from having to display New Jersey based reality shows, we got TOY HUNTER! Travel Channel’s Toy Hunter is awesome for geeks and toy collectors, but also for a guy like me obsessed with his home state of NJ. Host and toy guru Jordan Hembrough is from Jersey and many of the episodes are filmed in various locations throughout the state! Love this frigging show.
9. One of my comedy idols in one of my favorite films ever mentions Atlantic City
8. Gotham City, NJ – More Evidence!
7. Remember when Madonna was the hottest thing going in not just the country, but basically around the entire globe? I do, but you may not since it feels like it was eons ago. Her frequent idiocy as of late seems due to a case of sour grapes. Move on Madonna. Artists like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have taken over, let them have their turn now. Just for a moment, I’ll take you back to the days when Madonna was the biggest star on the planet. And in my 35mm camera.
6. With Paul McCartney recently rocking out with the remaining members of Nirvana, it brings to mind Robert Zemeckis’ 1978 Beatles comedy I Wanna Hold Your Hand.
5. Eerie, Indiana or Eerie NJ?
4. Chiller Theatre Convention – Fall Recap
3. Mark Wahlberg scored big with Ted, but if you haven’t seen The Fighter, it’s a tremendous film. Check it out on Netflix when you can. It’s based off true events and one of the fights featured takes place in Atlantic City. Read more about it here.
2. Anne Hathaway – Garden State Playmate